The Reporter’s Planner Specs:
(4) Blank Months with Monthly Overview Pages
(16) Weekly Planners – map out your meals and appointments for the week
(16) Weekly Schedule – hours are notes and a section for jobs due so you can block out time during your days to work on transcripts will keep you even more organized, and you won’t miss a deadline.
(16) Week-At-A-Glance Pages
(6) Job Logs — just check off when you’re done with each job – the longer Reporter Job Log contains entry space for your scopist/proofreader, exhibits, file location, and invoicing.
(6) Scopist/Proofreader Worksheets – help keep an eye on what job is being worked on by which person, how much is due, when the bill is paid, and if you need to write up a tax form for them.
(6) Subcontractor Forms – another tax helper for when you have to send out IRS forms
(10) Contacts Pages – keep up with your clients, birthdays, vacations, family info, etc. Remembering their kids’ names will leave a lasting impression for repeat business!
(6) Mileage Tracker Pages – save time at tax season
(6) Expense List Pages – your accountant will love you even more
(2) Vehicle Maintenance Record Pages – even if you lose the receipts, you’ll know how much you paid for new tires and oil changes and when your next service is due
(2) Bill Payment Worksheets – never forget to pay a bill or lose track of those auto-payments
(1) Password Cheat Sheet for when you’re trying to log on to a website and remember which of your 50 password combinations you used.
(1) Medical Information Page – no more sitting with a blank look each time you are at a doctor’s appointment or are in need of your In Case of an Emergency list.
(1) Important Reporter Contacts Page – never lose track of how to contact your office and all its departments as well as support for your equipment and software for those moments of panic!
(4) Briefs of the Day Pages – for when you get a brilliant brief during a job that you want to use forever
(8) Section Dividers to give you inspiration and motivation along the way
(1) Pocket for business cards, exhibit stickers, paper clips, etc.